My Yeti



I have been meaning to get this posted for awhile, but I have been way too lazy.

This great print of a Yeti might look a little familiar to you. It was sent to me from Gregory who made the great alphabet print from before. We'd been chatting back and forth about print making and a set of 3 of these showed up in my mail. One as a xylene transfer (like the alphabet poster) and 2 block prints. This was his first try at cutting lino and I think it came out really good.

Now I just gotta figure out where to put it. It looks good right there on my desk, but it wouldn't survive there for long.

Check out his etsy store as well, looks like he has been working on his lino more and has some cards up as well.

Thanks Gregory!

3 comments:

November 10, 2009 at 11:55 PM

RiRiWillow said...

How awesome is that?! Pretty darn awesome i would say^^

November 11, 2009 at 1:25 PM

Josh - The Large Bear said...

It looks like he is waving to us. Hello says the yeti.

extra points to anyone who can guess what is peeking out of that drawer on the right. the little yellow thing.

November 12, 2009 at 7:37 PM

L.U.G. said...

looks like a peep!

Post a Comment