Everything (and anything) can be type!








Lately it seems that there is a flood of objects of various sorts being made into type. I always find it quite interesting to take a possibly mundane object and convert it into a typographical form. Although the eyelashes make me cringe a bit, they have a wonderful textural feeling to them. 

Makes me think about some of the others I have seen over the years, with the two that stand out in my memory the most, possibly because I am a diehard carnivore, packaged meat typography (i'll find the link around here someday), and in school someone had made a typeface from scanning strips of steak.

1 comments:

July 14, 2009 at 9:14 AM

RiRi Willow said...

How did i miss seeing this post and the one before? Weird...

on topic: i enjoy the furniture type^^

Post a Comment