Tanagram Jam


These are some Jam jars and packing done for Andreas Caminada by Remo Caminada

The packages have a nice simplistic image on them that is kind of a cross between pixelation and a group of tanagram shapes. My favorite is the top one with the fire. 

I like them a lot, but I think for me at least it would be stronger as a true pixelation. On some of the other packages shown on the link above, the addition of the diagonal shapes, etc doesn't do it for me as much.

I also like the black caps with the black label coming down to seal the jar. They definitely have a unique look and would stand out on the shelf.

1 comments:

July 15, 2009 at 9:29 AM

RiRi Willow said...

Eh im not really feeling the "true" pixelation idea...I like the way these were done. My favorite on this page when i first looked was the green dude with the key, the key is really cute and then i clicked on the link and was wowed!! I really love the animals, people and the flower and the use of the diagonal shapes which make up the pixel look instead of having strict square pixels!!! The line elements are a great addition that lead to even more fun!

Post a Comment