Time for some Camping

I was off camping this weekend so I thought this would be an appropriate post. This is the campfire pillow from Gama-Go . The only sad part is this pillow is not available anymore and I don't know where else you can fine it (just searched for a bit with no luck). I should have bought it when it was in the Target Red Hot Shop, but I was too slow.

Anyone know where to locate it, let me know. I might have to try and make my own, but I think I need to learn how to sew first...

2 comments:

August 31, 2009 at 9:25 AM

RiRi Willow said...

It says its 25 bucks on Gama-Go...it let me put it in the shopping cart and it doesn't say sold out or anything. Why cant you get it from them? =P

hahah

love the pillow!

August 31, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Josh - The Large Bear said...

It won't let you order it, it is their old website, which is why it says 08 in the corner. I tried awhile back and it kept on removing it from my cart.

Post a Comment