100th Post!


A Year in the Life of.... from The Large Bear on Vimeo.

So this is the surprise I promised a little while back! I figured it would be great to celebrate my 2nd year at my studio and the 100th post on the blog all at once!

I started this video with the very first photo just over 2 years ago, worked on it for a year, and then just kind of got lazy and never finished it.

So a little about the video:

This is a time lapse video of the first year of my life at the design studio I work for.
I got here when there as literally nothing in the room, one of the first things I did with the new computer was take a photo. Somehow I decided to start doing this everyday. I have forgotten days here and there, but still ended up with a good chunk of them.
You can see the office build behind me (I built all of the furniture here), my hair grows and gets cut, beard grows in and out, etc. Sit back and enjoy.

Also, I had planned on putting music along with it. But with the idea that somebody would probably sue me and I couldn't find any good royalty free music that I wanted, that idea went out the window a bit. So if you see this, and you have some of your own music that you would think would go with it (a bit fast paced), send me a message. If it works out, i'll get it on there and hopefully get your name out there a bit too.

1 comments:

September 28, 2009 at 1:15 PM

RiRi Willow said...

hahah awesome! your hair is dancing! heheh I am super glad you finally finished it!

Post a Comment