It all started with a U


Today I want to share the typeface Museo with you. I ran across it this week while looking for a different typeface for a new logo, and I went with it's Sans brother instead.

However, I really like this typeface. The serifs are different from everything out there, but yet it's not that "out there" that it can't be used in a wide range of applications.

Doesn't hurt that you can actually download a couple weights of both Museo and Museo Sans for free to give it a try before you dive right into the entire family.

3 comments:

September 19, 2009 at 10:28 AM

RiRi Willow said...

The heavier weight "U" is very nice! and the heavy "S"! A fun yet sophisticated font!

September 21, 2009 at 12:34 PM

laura said...

Nice! I definitely went and "purchased" the free weights of this as soon as I read this... Can't pass up a cool free font! (Just wish the 100 would have been one, heh)...

September 21, 2009 at 4:38 PM

Josh - The Large Bear said...

yeah, the 100 is what I really wanted... So sexy in a lightweight

Post a Comment