Renegade Quick Recap

Entrance On the Paulina Street Side
I actually got to meet and chat with Jay Ryan for a bit. Very Awesome. Didn't know we were doing the "make faces" thing in the photo so I look kind of like a dweeb (I also think this might be the first time some of you readers have seen me, my secret is out!)
Sadly the booth was busy and I didn't have a chance to inquire about her undead. Coincidentally there is a bear right there and I also like the living dead...hmmmmm

Happy Monday everyone!

So I was actually able to make it up to the Renegade Craft Fair this weekend and I am planning on doing a much more involved post on the event this week, but since I am pretty tired, just a quick recap for now.

Plenty more pictures to come.

One thing this makes me want to get up off my ass more then ever and start working on some stuff. I need to find a way to screenprint here, top of the list. I am currently building a small shelf thing, and coating the new desktop I built, and like 9 other projects, but it is not enough!

3 comments:

September 14, 2009 at 10:55 AM

Michael said...

You get any swag?

September 14, 2009 at 11:10 AM

Josh - The Large Bear said...

I picked up one of Jay's Posters (kind of wish I would have gotten another too...) and business cards, that was it. No free swag to be found.

September 16, 2009 at 9:57 AM

RiRi Willow said...

OMG is that what you look like!?

^^

Heheh

Post a Comment