We have our Winners

Thanks for entering everybody. The winners were randomly selected Friday night and I have started to contact the winners.

If you haven't gotten an e-mail from me yet, no worries. Each winner gets to choose their prize out of the remaining prizes. So, I have to wait for each previous person to respond and choose their prize... not everyone is so quick on the e-mail, and I will make it through the list as fast as I can.

As an additional rule, if I do not hear from you within 72 hours about your prize, I am going to move to the next person on the list, otherwise it could take weeks or months to get to everyone. If it reaches the point where I haven't heard from you in a week, you forfeit your prize and I will randomly select someone to fill your spot. Not the most fun rule to implement, but I do feel that it is needed.

Thanks everyone for participating

*if you noticed all the comments missing, don't worry. Since I used an external comment system for it, and wasn't a big fan of it, it has been disabled, and I now get to put all of your fantastic comments back in by hand...

0 comments:

Post a Comment