What should I wear?



So I lied, I said I would put something up yesterday, but I slacked. Well you can't call it slacking, I was playing Mario. So I had objectives and goals, that's the same as work right?

In celebration of my obsession with Mario, I found this awesome design. Apparently I am a bit late on the game though because apparently it is crazy hot right now and all over the place.

It is by Glenn Brogan and is up for voting over on Split Reason to have it made into a t-shirt. There was also talk of maybe trying to do a print of it. My opinion on that? Awesome! BUT, and this is the big BUT, do not make a giant 18x24 poster of it. How about a smaller art print? That is one reason why I dislike threadless' prints so much, they are all 18x24. Well, that is pretty big, takes up a lot of wall real estate and you can only put up so many large posters before it looks like a dorm room. So I vote small sized art print, 8x10, 11x14 something in that general vicinity. Not a weird size either so that you can easily get a frame for it (but this goes on to my general rambling about this kind of stuff, so I will cut it short.

So, for the short story, awesome illustration, hope it wins, make lots of moolah, and now I shall go back to controlling an italian man and make him do my bidding.

[via Sprite Stitch]

3 comments:

January 2, 2010 at 11:45 AM

RiRi Willow said...

This is great! I love his little undies^^ Oh, and is that a baby Mario outfit!

January 3, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Josh - The Large Bear said...

It is actually tiny Mario. You shrink down super small and then you can fit in super small pipes

January 4, 2010 at 3:10 PM

RiRi Willow said...

Oooo! ^^

Post a Comment