Hand Pulled and Pulled Pork



Those of you that know me know I like meat, and those of you that know me well, know I love meat.

The weather is cold, and it makes me want to go to my favorite bbq joint here. When the weather warms up, I want bbq, middle of summer, bbq. Even if I tune into the BB King Blues channel on XM, I want bbq (nothing like craving some brisket at 9:30 a.m. on the way to work). See a trend here?

Hatch created these amazing hand pulled letterpress posters for 4505 Meats in the Bay area. Great color and imagery on them. If the price was a bit lower I would have picked some up for myself.

Check out the video of them being made here, and you can purchase them here. $26 each. Go get a hand pulled poster and then maybe a pulled pork.

[via the kitchn]

0 comments:

Post a Comment