A Little Help Here?


I wanted to share with you what I was randomly thinking about today. With all kinds of advancements in computers it seems like someday we may be able to control them with our minds. Who knows? I really don't think I would wan to totally control a computer with my mind though. As I was working on a layout today I just kind of wished I could think "pen tool" and BAM I have the pen, or "select arrow" and be on my merry way. I really don't want to have to think the exact spot where I want the mouse to be to then draw a rectangle. Maybe it would be easy, but on the other hand it seems like it would be hard, and take a long time to perfect. However using your mind to select things or activate commands would be cool.

I know that is totally random, but I thought about it for quite awhile today (it might have partially to do that my mouse will not scroll up, and it is driving me crazy).

So, readers? Yay or nay? Control computers with our minds? Partially? Fully? What?

3 comments:

March 30, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Christopher said...

Is it a Mighty Mouse? If you spray some windex into a paper towel and then rub on the ball it should help. As for your idea, I agree. Commands that you only had to think would be amazing and very productive.

March 31, 2010 at 4:21 PM

Josh - The Large Bear said...

It is a mighty mouse. I have tried everything and have "fixed" it numerous times. I found rolling it upside down on a blank sheet of paper worked better then most solutions.

However, I think it has met it's end. The ball in mine is much lower then the other ones in the office and some chunks of something came out of it, probably one of the rollers. It basically fell apart from the inside out.

March 31, 2010 at 4:22 PM

Josh - The Large Bear said...

Oh and to go along with that post, I can't find a new mouse that I want. Maybe I will post about that later today.

Post a Comment