UP Up and Away


So today was pretty much a horrible day... Really all I was in the mood for when I got home was to watch a good movie, and I was in the mood for UP. Downside was it is also kind of a sad movie, not a mood helper.

None the less, I love the graphics for this movie. They have others they used that were more illustrative, but this is my favorite. 1 color (with the gradient) is all you need to convey the feeling of this movie. Also, it is pretty amazing the detail you can achieve with just that one color.

If you haven't seen the movie, check it out, great way to relax.

2 comments:

April 15, 2010 at 3:28 PM

Anonymous said...

grammar?

April 15, 2010 at 3:55 PM

Josh - The Large Bear said...

Wow, calling me out on grammar on a post where I already mentioned how horrible of a day it was.

I was tired and worn down.

Post a Comment