Hello from The Large Bear


This is one of my favorite quotes from a great designer. It's a portion from a larger quote, but it really just lays it all out there. It often comes up in my head when given a blank slate to work with since that is when it seems true to me the most. "Just do some great design" could be one of the hardest statements to fulfill. 

There are only 26 letters in the alphabet, why do we make it so hard for them to look so good?

--------------------------------------

So this is my new blog that is going to be a bit of a recording of what I see on a daily basis. A journal of design, culture, ideas, and inspiration.

A little about me. My name is Josh, I'm a designer in the midwest, and I'm absolutely smitten with design. We'll get a little more in depth about me later on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment