Offi Scando



This table has been on my wish list for quite awhile now, and it will probably be on there for a bit longer. My idea is to have it in my future studio/workspace, and it will be awhile until I have one of those. Although it would look good with our furniture in our current living room too, but it is a bit out of my price range right now. A boy can dream though, can't he?

This is the Offi Scando coffee table and is made from bent plywood. The entire shape of it is fantastic and has a really nice sized work area. You just need to have low furniture, since it is a lower table. It comes in a multitude of colors and is priced from $499-$599.

Bent plywood has really been on my mind lately, and I am thinking of redoing my desktop with plywood. The industrial steel isn't doing it for me anymore. Next time I make my way to my parent place, it might be a weekend project for my dad and I.

The top two photos are from Design Public where you can purchase the table. The bottom one is of Tina's Apartment (better known as Swiss Miss) and the post about her coffee table from Apartment Therapy.

1 comments:

August 17, 2009 at 1:35 AM

RiRi Willow said...

Oooo the carpets/rugs in these pics are amazing!!! I also enjoy the couches...i am in need of a new couch majorly. The table is pretty cool but not really my thing, seems really really low, but who knows in person it might be perfect!

Making a desk sounds really fun! I want to be crafty on a large scale!!! heheh

Ask me why i am still awake!!! hahah ok super tired ugh.

Post a Comment