Richard Perez: Skinny Ships

Above is the "Thing I like" Poster from Richard Perez at Skinny Ships.

Richard and I have some similar likes, since I am a big fan of all of them listed, except VHS tapes, can't really say I like those. Not only is the list fantastic but the illustration style works so well with it. It could work well in my office or in a child's room, very versatile.

Check out some of his other work at his website. I also included a screenshot of his site because I just love the huge HELLO THERE. It feels really personal and works with his clean and simple design.

This poster is on my "BUY" list for sure, and hopefully I can make that happen before it is sold out. 18x24 4-color screenprint, Edition of 100, $35 + Shipping . Go check it out.

3 comments:

September 1, 2009 at 9:34 AM

RiRi Willow said...

Oooo Love it! The only thing is that I would probably replace Lincoln with Dolls, even though its a really short word, but i like dolls...maybe i could think of something else though...Santa maybe or batman are both better than Lincoln in my book.

yeah its early...heheh

September 1, 2009 at 9:44 AM

Josh - The Large Bear said...

Lincoln Rules!

but yeah, batman would be cool.

September 1, 2009 at 10:19 AM

laura said...

Yes, yes, yes. This is fantastic! I'm confused on the color though... I love it above with the creamy paper and muted colors, but when I go to purchase, it appears to be on white with more vibrant colors.

I say you buy this, give me an accurate description, then I shall make my decision to purchase from there. hah.

Oh, and while I do enjoy Lincoln, I'd like an owl or a hippo. Just sayin'.

Post a Comment