Sean Tubridy - Starry Nights Triptych

I am going to kickoff Poster Week with this great triptych called Starry Nights by Sean Tubridy.

Unfortunately, it looks like he is sold out of them and therefore I can't find some of the better photos he used to have on his site of it.

I own this set and it is one of my favorite pieces I have up (which is makes it a favorite if it actually makes it on to the wall, so many still in storage). The color on these is fantastic in person and they look great in a natural colored wood frame (they fit ikea frames).  They remind me of a warm summers night, both because of the color and the imagery. I don't think they will be coming off of my office wall anytime soon.

2 comments:

August 31, 2009 at 12:45 PM

RiRi Willow said...

Oooo! I really like these! You should take pictures of the ones you have and post them! I want to see frames and all...the wall...them maybe in an actual living space! heheh

August 31, 2009 at 12:48 PM

Josh - The Large Bear said...

I was thinking of doing that. Not much going on in the room where they are since we can't paint etc, but they look good together.

Post a Comment