Couch Guitar Straps - I am 8-bit Edition

We all know that I am somewhat obsessed with video games. While I was traveling last week, I did not have a NES for my daily mario on it, so sad. As a fan of video games I am also a fan of video game art and "I am 8-Bit". If you don't know what that is it is in LA each year and is a gallery event filled with video game inspired art. Very cool. 

Above is the guitar hero guitar strap that was created in conjunction with" I am 8-bit" from Couch Guitar Straps. It also happens to be the strap on my guitar hero guitar. Love it. I am also thinking about / working on painting my guitar to go along wih the strap. Maybe soon I will have some time to work on that. I will be posting the end result on here for sure, maybe some process pics.

*NOTE I was told today how I didn't mention that my awesome wife got me the guitar strap... Well she did, and now I pay for being wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment