Comments

New way to Comment!

Hey everyone. A bit of slack-daiquiri today. Burnt out in general from upgrading my computer and my actual desk (pics of the new one I made at some point) and being mad at the cable company. There will be a real post tomorrow.

But, I did change a few things in the code on the blog. There is now a link to add comments at the end of each post.  Previously there was only the link next to the little text bubble at the top of each post. It looked sleek, but thought maybe a lot of people didn't see it, and maybe didn't know they could comment. So, let me know you're out there every once in awhile. It also says who wrote the post, this is there so that if I ever expand the blog to be collaborative, you know who said what. Little upgrades here and there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment