My Bookshelf


This is the book I am currently reading. But with these types of books where it is a series of small articles, when I say reading it means more "when I pick it up i'll flip through the pages until an interesting title catches my eye or I find an article the length I would like to read."

I am not that far into it yet so the verdict is still out. We'll see how it goes and i'll have to put an update up later.

The thrill of victory…the agony of defeat. Design Disasters captures the flip side of success, bringing insight, solace, and energy to the act of failure. Not just any failure. Design failure. So public. So humiliating. How do designers who are really, really good (we swear!) turn a disaster into a triumph?
So, are any of you reading any good books? Design or anything else? What should I read next?

Pick it up from Amazon
Review from core77
Review from The Designer's Review of Books

image from core77 because my camera is at the office.

1 comments:

May 27, 2010 at 3:25 PM

Michael said...

Graphic Design: A User's Manual is the one I'm currently going through, it's really good stuff, lots of little articles sorted from a-z.

Post a Comment