Technical Difficulties

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know I am having a few technical difficulties... For some reason my own comments are not showing up on posts. Luckily yours at least still are.

This started when I realized that anyone with the name "Josh" got a teal colored comment which is for author's comments. Don't know why, but it is kind of a flaw in the system... So I changed my display name, and now it is all screwed up. Hang with me, and I do appreciate your comments.

UPDATE

Everything is good now. I really don't know why the issue came up, but I was able to switch the comment form style to "pop-up" then switch it back and it fixed it. I really don't know why this happened, but at least it is fixed.

2 comments:

May 18, 2010 at 11:00 PM

Josh said...

Sorry about that :(

May 19, 2010 at 10:52 AM

Josh - The Large Bear said...

No problem, you brought up a problem I never knew I had (which is very good!).

I thought blogger would be smart enough to know that not every single person named Josh was me...but I guess not. Live and Learn.

Post a Comment