Beards Beards Beards!



I saw these posters in the most recent issue of Communication Arts and wanted to know more about them. However, that was easier said then done.

They were created by Jason Nitti and Neel Williams from Young and Rubicam. That's about all I know about them though. Looking on the YR site, I couldn't find the posters, looking on the CA site couldn't find them, and that was it. 

If I was in the current issue of CA, I think I would put them up on the front page of the site... Just my two sense, but not a fan of their site as well. I don't really understand the point of the dividing bar in the middle you can drag back and forth, seems unnecessary. 

1 comments:

July 8, 2009 at 4:31 PM

RiRi Willow said...

Hah, these are pretty CREEPY! i really enjoy the typography, color and concept though!!!

the least creepy one would have to be the 1st!=D

Post a Comment