Cats Let Nothing Darken Their Roar

I got a pleasant e-mail update today in my inbox. The "Cats Let Nothing Darken Their Roar" 2010 Calendar is now available from Noa Bembibre.

I currently haver the 2009 version hanging to my right, and I am a big fan of it. Each month is features an unusual phrase with the month "hidden" in it. By hidden I mean highlighted in color, but the phrase contains it. So right now I have "I know Ovens Make Barbers" up.

The new one looks just as good, and since it is their 5th anniversary of the calendar there is a special edition size. I put a comparison shot up there, and the normal one is a good size, so the bigger one would be awesome.

Sadly, I have a real problem actually using calendars. The problem being I don't use them. I don't write things down in a planner or anything. My hand suffices for that. So a calendar for me has to be a piece of art as well. Which this one qualifies for sure. I have had the pentagram 365 calendar as well. Back to the point, I am sad I don't really use them. I barely use iCal. Although it would be really cool if you could skin it to look like this. I don't know if I can justify purchasing it again because of my usage problem. I am severly tempted to get one still though, because it is just beautiful in person.

Go get yours today. Spice up your desk/wall/office/cubicle/prison cell/car/ cardboard box. Or spice someone else's up and get it as a gift.

0 comments:

Post a Comment